Air freight and infrastructure are important activities having a major influence on the functioning of the economy in a country or region. It especially contributes to the optimization and procurement activities, and in addition, air freight on our platform represents a major employer considering the number of transit companies and air freight operations. The needs of air freight can be different, but we deal with general merchandise as well as express freight for urgent shipments.
Infrastructure and equipment of Léon Mba Libreville International Airport:
- 10 000 m2 of storage area
- Processing capacity up to 40 000 tons of freight per year
- 100 linear meters for the truck loading deck
- 1500 m2 of office space
- 2 plane parking positions for all cargo flights right in front of the Cargo Terminal
- 200 parking spaces for trucks and other vehicles