|J7 103||10:00||MVENGUE||Terminal 2 Afrijet||Departed at 11:46|
|C2 366||10:20||LOME||Hall International||Departed at 11:15|
|NRG 155||11:00||OYEM||Hall Domestique||Departed at 11:20|
|WB 216||11:40||COTONOU||Hall International||Departed at 11:56|
|ET 925||12:20||YAOUNDE||Departed at 12:37|
|J7 121||13:00||MVENGUE||Terminal 2 Afrijet||Departed at 13:25|
|J7 803||14:00||PORT GENTIL||Terminal 2 Afrijet||Registration|
|NRG 179||14:00||MVENGUE||Hall Domestique||Registration|
|J7 511||16:15||DOUALA||Terminal 2 Afrijet|
|J7 012||09:05||PORT GENTIL||Terminal 2 Afrijet||Arrived at 09:17|
|C2 366||09:30||MALABO||Arrived at 10:10|
|WB 216||10:50||KIGALI||Hall International||Arrived at 11:07|
|ET 925||11:30||ADDIS ABEBA||Hall International||Arrived at 11:32|
|J7 014||12:20||PORT GENTIL||Terminal 2 Afrijet||Arrived at 12:24|
|NRG 156||12:50||OYEM||Hall Domestique|
|C2 368||14:50||LOME||Hall International|
|J7 124||15:30||BRAZZAVILLE||Terminal 2 Afrijet|
|J7 804||16:10||PORT GENTIL||Terminal 2 Afrijet|
|KP 040||16:15||LOME||Hall International|
The ADL company, coming under Gabonese law, wherein the State is a shareholder, for its development, works very closely in a partnership with Egis Airport Operations (the EGIS Group) and the Airport of the Province of Marseille within the context of one of the first African Public Private Partnerships (PPP).
ADL has benefitted from the expertise and knowledge of the EGIS Group, one of the world leaders in the engineering and concessions dealing with transportation infrastructure and in airport operations and development.
Since the beginning of the 1988 concession and over a period of 30 years, ADL has and will be investing 40 billion Cfa Francs in the development of the airport.
– Remain an airport of reference in terms of quality services
– Become a recognized airport hub in Central Africa
– Complete renovation of the aeronautic zones (runway, taxiways and parking zones)
– Project to extend and modernize the air terminal in order to increase the capacity up to 1.7 million passengers per year as of the year 2020
– Renewal of the structures on the runway side of the air terminal (passenger bridges)
– Extension of services on the city side of the air terminal (car parks, building, airport services…)
– Development of new international air routes in harmony with the basic principles of the Strategic Plan for an Emerging Gabon by the year 2025
– Development of activities outside the sphere of aeronautics
– 5-year Quality Service Plan
– Certification of the Airport Carbon Accreditation (ACA)
– Certification of Airport Security (ICAO)
Libreville, the capital city of Gabon, wherein half the national population is concentrated, has a seaport directly connected to the railway with the main mineral deposits, and is now developing its service activities together with Port-Gentil wherein the hydrocarbons industry has developed.
The international airport, located close to the city center, benefits from a rapid and easy access to the business center of Libreville.
The very dynamic economic cooperation of Gabon (with France, Morocco, Turkey, Qatar, Mauritius, China, etc.), as well as its stable environment, has been able to attract the installation of numerous international companies.